A grocery store on the 7600 block of Sawmill Road reported the loss of $253 in goods as a result of shoplifting.
The incident was reported at 10 p.m. Nov. 8, according to police reports.
An employee described the two individuals allegedly involved in the theft as a white woman in her 30s and a black man in his 50s or 60s, according to the report.
The employee told police the man pushed a cart full of groceries out of the store while the woman paid for the purchase. She said the woman told her she didn't know her credit card's PIN and needed to go outside and find the man.
The employee walked outside with the woman, but they couldn't find the man. She said the woman continued to walk away, but she didn't follow her.
In other Dublin police incident reports:
* A 25-year-old woman was charged with marijuana drug abuse Nov. 13 on the 3800 block of Tuller Road.
* A 62-year-old woman was charged with failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer Nov. 13 on the 300 block of Pebble Creek Drive.
* A $140 purse was reported stolen at 9:07 p.m. Nov. 12 from a vehicle on the 6700 block of Village Parkway.
* A 27-year-old woman was charged with possessing drug-abuse instruments Nov. 12 on the 5400 block of Limestone Ridge Drive.
* A 29-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 12 on Interstate 270.
* A 40-year-old man was charged with driving under suspension Nov. 10 at Interstate 270 East and the Sawmill Road North ramp.
* An 18-year-old man and 18-year-old woman were charged with marijuana drug paraphernalia Nov. 10 at Interstate 270 East and the Sawmill Road North ramp.
* A motor vehicle was reported stolen at 1 p.m. Nov. 10 on the 4100 block of Tuller Road after the key was obtained from an adjacent, unlocked vehicle. That unlocked vehicle also contained personal effects belonging to someone else, who told police he was the victim of theft from a vehicle in Worthington.
* Personal effects, documents and $25 in cash, for a total property value of $115, were reported stolen at 9:24 a.m. Nov. 10 from a vehicle on the 3900 block of Tuller Road.