Jewelry estimated at nearly $40,000 was stolen between 9 a.m. Sept. 17 and 9 a.m. Nov. 6 from a residence in the 3100 block of Kingsmead Trace, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
Items stolen were a $23,500 diamond ring, a $9,850 diamond tennis bracelet, a $2,000 topaz diamond ring and a $1,800 diamond pendant.
The victim said there were no signs of forced entry.
In other police incident reports from the area:
* A $3,500 Toyota Camry was stolen between 9:20 and 9:22 am. Nov. 13 from the 6000 block of Shadow Lake Circle.
The victim said she went outside to warm her car up and when she returned it was missing.
* A $16,000 Toyota Avalon containing a $400 computer was stolen between 6 p.m. Nov. 9 and 11:30 a.m. Nov. 13 from the 2000 block of Wendys Drive.
* A Mazda CX7 containing a $200 TV, $2,000 home stereo, $1,100 speakers, $4,000 car stereo and $2,000 worth of clothing was stolen between midnight Oct. 17 and midnight Oct. 18 from the 2800 block of Donnylane Boulevard.
* A $480 handgun, a $700 tool bag and tools, a $110 drill, $50 cash and a $40 men's sweatshirt were stolen 1:45 and 2:59 p.m. Nov. 14 from a vehicle in the 2700 block of Bethel Road.
* Three cameras worth $1,800, $100 worth of prescription drugs, an $800 ring, personal checks and a credit card were stolen between 5 p.m. Nov. 13 and 12:24 a.m. Nov. 18 from a residence in the 1700 block of Drew Avenue.
* Shoes valued at $1,080 were stolen at 9:20 p.m. Nov. 18 from a store in the 3700 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* A $700 cell phone, a $50 backpack, a $100 battery charger, $100 worth of tools, a $50 portable cellphone speaker, an $80 cellphone, credit cards and miscellaneous other merchandise were stolen between noon and 10 p.m. Nov. 15 from a vehicle in the 6000 block of Sawmill Road.