Delaware police said the owner of a business on the 400 block of Pennsylvania Avenue lost $80,000 in a scam reported at 10:46 p.m. Nov. 21.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A car valued at $25,000 was stolen from the 200 block of East William Street in a theft reported at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 21.
* Police were called to the 400 block of West William Street at 10:37 a.m. Nov. 19 on a report that $18,000 in fraudulent charges were placed on the credit card of a Florida resident.
* Charges of underage possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages were forwarded to Delaware County Juvenile Court regarding two juveniles after police responded to a complaint at Castle Rock Boulevard and Summerville Drive at 12:02 a.m. Nov. 24.
* A woman was issued a summons after drug paraphernalia was found during a traffic stop on the 1100 block of Columbus Pike at 9:39 p.m. Nov. 24, reports said.
* Police were called to the 400 block of Applegate Lane at 11:23 p.m. Nov. 20 on a report of two people fighting and arguing, but they had gone their separate ways by the time police arrived, according to reports.