A woman reported the theft of $6,000 worth of jewelry from her residence on the 2000 block of Harwitch Road.
According to police reports, the theft occurred between 9:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Dec. 1. The woman told police someone entered her home and stole at least eight pieces of jewelry.
The report did not state if the woman was home at the time of the incident.
In other recent Upper Arlington incident reports:
* A bicycle valued at $500 reportedly was stolen from an apartment complex on the 2200 block of Riverside Drive between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Dec. 5.
* An Upper Arlington man reported a check he had written for $700 and placed in a mailbox in the 3700 block of Riverside Drive was forged and cashed in the amount of $1,700 between Nov. 9 and Dec. 4.
* A woman residing on the 2500 block of Berwyn Road reported someone used her personal information between Sept. 1 and Nov. 29 to obtain a loan valued at $4,025.
* A man living on the 2100 block of Ridgcliff Road reported at 9 a.m. Nov. 1 someone used his personal information to purchase a house in Florida. The value of the home was not listed.
* An Upper Arlington woman reported the theft of a cellphone valued at $800 from a store on the 3000 block of Kingsdale Center between 3:40 and 4 p.m. Dec. 2.
* Landscape lighting valued at $385 reportedly was vandalized at a construction site at First Community Village, 1800 Riverside Drive, between 1:21 and 1:31 p.m. Dec. 1.
* A Columbus woman reported the theft of her purse valued at $50, her identification card and four credit cards after she left the purse unattended at a supermarket on the 1500 block of West Lane Avenue between 10:30 and 11 a.m. Nov. 29.