A 52-year-old Concord Township woman was charged with petty theft and was issued a trespass warning at a store on the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road after police were told she stole merchandise worth $31.12.
According to Dublin Police Department incident reports, officers responded at 8 p.m. Dec. 23 to a report of a theft.
The woman admitted she ran out of the store with consumable goods without paying for any of them.
In other recent Dublin incident reports:
* A 27-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Jan. 3 on the 6900 block of Riverside Drive.
* A 31-year-old man was charged with simple assault Jan. 1 at Blazer Parkway near Rings Road.
* A 37-year-old woman was charged with simple assault Jan. 1 on the 5000 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
* A Garmin valued at $20 was reported stolen from a vehicle on the 4200 block of West Dublin-Granville Road at 9:57 a.m. Dec. 30.
* A $20 wallet and $10 in cash were reported stolen at 9:40 a.m. Dec. 29 from a vehicle on the 6900 Gullway Bay Drive.
* A 45-year-old man was charged with having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs Dec. 29 on the 6500 block of Longshore Street.
* Property including clothing worth a combined total of $178 was reported stolen at 10:31 a.m. Dec. 28 from a residence on the 5400 block of Stein Court.
* A 22-year-old Columbus man was arrested for domestic violence and menacing and later charged with menacing after police responded at 8:04 a.m. Dec. 28 on the 5100 block of Post Road.
* A 25-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Dec. 28 at Emerald Parkway and Hard Road.
* A 29-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence with alcohol or drugs Dec. 27 on the 6100 block of Riverside Drive.
* Vehicle parts and accessories valued at $1,000 were reported stolen from a business on the 6700 block of Sawmill Road at 5:40 p.m. Dec. 27.