A resident of the Beacon neighborhood told the Hilliard Division of Police that several pieces of jewelry and a firearm were stolen from a house in the early morning hours of March 2.
A sapphire-and-diamond ring, a six-prong diamond ring, a wedding band, a gold band, an opal-and-gold band, a diamond gold band, a gun and a box of ammunition were stolen between 1 and 4 a.m. March 2 from a residence on the 4500 block of Edler Court, according to the police report.
Property loss was reported at $2,835.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A semiautomatic handgun, an automotive battery, a wallet, a driver's license and credit cards were reported stolen between 5:45 and 7:50 a.m. March 2 from a vehicle parked at Pepper Berry Lane and Sugarberry Lane. Property loss was reported at $450.
* A generator and a gas can were reported stolen between 6 p.m. March 2 and 6:30 a.m. March 3 from a business on the 3900 block of Lyman Drive. Property loss was reported at $3,050.
* A purse with items worth $350 was reported stolen between midnight Feb. 29 and 1:15 a.m. March 1 from a vehicle parked on the 3600 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A license plate was reported stolen between 11 p.m. Feb. 28 and 7 a.m. March 1 from a vehicle parked on the 3700 block of Rutledge Drive.
* Cash, a gas-station-rewards card and "keepsake collectibles" were reported stolen at 2 p.m. March 1 from a vehicle parked on the 4900 block of Calico Court. Property loss was reported at $12.
* A generator worth $1,600 was reported stolen between 6 p.m. March 2 and 6:45 a.m. March 3 from a business on the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A set of wheels and rims worth $1,820 were reported stolen March 3. The theft occurred between 5 p.m. Feb. 23 and 6 a.m. Feb. 24 from a business on the 3800 block of Parkway Lane.
* An employee of a business on the 4400 block of Weaver Court North told police March 4 that $9,901 was stolen Feb. 18.
* A 45-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug-abuse instruments, a misdemeanor charge, at 6:30 p.m. March 1 at Cemetery Road and Lyman Drive.
* A 26-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and a 32-year-old woman was arrested for felony possession of drugs at 1:55 a.m. March 5 on the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.