An electronics store on the 2600 block of Morse Road reported its employees were robbed by two men between 8 and 8:45 p.m. March 13.
According to reports, at least one of the robbers was armed with a handgun.
The two reportedly made off with two cellphones valued together at $7,000, a tablet computer valued at $1,800 and $1,500 in cash.
Police do not have any suspects in the case.
* A man on the 2700 block of Blendon Woods Boulevard reported someone posed as a representative of a security company and called him several times between March 3 and 11 to try to scam him out of up to $25,000. The man told police the would-be scammer wanted to be paid for work in gift cards from various stores.
* A woman on the 2200 block of Deewood Drive reported between 9:20 and 10:52 p.m. March 13, someone shot the front door of her residence. Officers reportedly found a bullet hole in the door and five shell casings on the roadway. The woman was not home at the time of the incident, and a witness stated he heard shots about 9:20 p.m. He said when he went outside to see what was happening he observed a dark blue, mid-1990s, four-door Honda or Toyota leave the area traveling eastbound on the roadway.
* Unspecified "white pills," no amount or value provided, reportedly were stolen from a woman's residence on the 2800 block of Blendon Woods Boulevard between 12:30 and 3:06 a.m. March 16.
* Two TVs valued together at $1,050, a camera valued at $2,200, a laptop computer valued at $775, miscellaneous shoes valued together at $600, stereo equipment valued at $500, eyeglasses valued at $400, a video-game system valued at $259, a computer tablet valued at $150 and a cellphone valued at $90 reportedly were stolen from a man's residence on the 5500 block of Arturo Court between 3:15 and 5:20 p.m. March 17. Entry to the residence reportedly was gained by forcing open a rear door, which caused $50 in damage.
* A cellphone valued at $1,500, a wallet valued at $50, $185 in cash, four credit cards and a vehicle ignition key valued at $10 reportedly were stolen from a Columbus man's motel room on the 700 block of Morse Road at 3:14 a.m. March 14.
* A Columbus man reported he was robbed at 11:30 p.m. March 15 on the 5300 block of Sinclair Road. The robbers, who he reportedly knows, allegedly took the man's cellphone valued at $700, a wallet valued at $20, a key valued at $15, $100 in cash and two credit cards.
* A Columbus boy reported he was assaulted by three unknown males, who robbed him of his cellphone valued at $1,100, on the 2000 block of East Granville-Dublin Road at 11:30 p.m. March 14.
* A Columbus man reported he was robbed by two unknown males at gunpoint on the 5200 block of Tamarack Boulevard at 12:30 p.m. March 15. When the victim said he didn't have any money, one of the robbers allegedly struck him in the head with a gun and the robbers then took his cellphone valued at $500, a set of keys valued at $1, a driver's license and two credit cards.
* A woman on the 2400 block of Goldengate Square reported a man she knows punched a wall inside her residence at 11:40 p.m. March 12, causing $50 in damage.
He also allegedly punched a window to her residence, causing $100 in damage.