The Delaware Police Department said two people suffering from drug overdoses were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital earlier this month.
A man was found amid an overdose at 9:06 p.m. March 20 on the 300 block of Chelsea Street, reports said.
Police also were called to the first block of Eaton Street at 6:45 p.m. March 16 on a report of a woman who had overdosed.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Undisclosed items were stolen from a vehicle parked on the 100 block of North Washington Street in an incident reported at 2:54 p.m. March 20.
* A suspect was arrested after an assault was reported at 4:05 p.m. March 20 on the 1200 block of Rivercrest South Drive.
* A warrant was issued after an assault was reported at 2:12 p.m. March 19 on the 1700 block of Columbus Pike.
* A license plate was stolen from a vehicle parked on the 200 block of West Fountain Avenue in an incident reported at 3:07 p.m. March 19.
* Police were called to the scene of a suspicious person at 4:26 p.m. March 17 on the first block of East William Street.
There, they found drug paraphernalia and a controlled substance, according to reports.