An Upper Arlington man faces several charges after a dispute with a woman on the 2000 block of Pinebrook Road in which he allegedly refused to leave the victim's residence and pushed her against a wall.
The 18-year-old man was charged with unlawful restraint, domestic violence and assault stemming from a March 3 incident that reportedly occurred at 7 a.m.
According to reports, the man refused to leave the woman's residence, and when she told him she was going to call police, he allegedly pushed her against a wall, causing her head to strike the wall twice.
The woman told police she then tried to leave her house when the man blocked the door.
The man was charged upon arrival of police. The woman reportedly declined medical treatment.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
* A woman on the 5300 block of Riverside Drive reported someone stole a package valued at $33 from her front porch about 4:02 p.m. March 19.
* A man on the 4800 block of Stonehaven Drive reported someone stole $5 in cash and $20 in "other property" from his unlocked vehicle between 10 p.m. March 6 and 11:37 a.m. March 7.
* A man on the 4400 block of Masters Drive reported the unauthorized use of his personal information to take $431.89 from his checking account. A time and date were not provided for the incident. It was entered into the police log March 9.
* Fifty-six unidentified prescription pills valued at $100 reportedly were stolen from a woman's residence on the 2300 block of Woodstock Road. The woman reported the incident at 1:09 a.m. March 6.
* A woman on the 2700 block of Fairfax Drive reported a personal check was stolen from her mailbox, forged and cashed in the amount $4,800. No time or date was provided for the incident. It was entered into the police log March 9.