An aerial view (looking south) from the early 1950s shows the Grandview Heights Schools complex.
At the top is the Edison Intermediate/Larry Larson Middle School building, which was built in 1911 (the west side was added in 1930).
This photo does not have either of the south additions, which were completed in 1957 and 1971, nor the multipurpose addition built in 1995.
The high school was built in 1923, and this photo does not show the gymnasium or the industrial arts additions (also 1957 and 1971).
The stadium was a WPA project that was completed in 1938. This photo shows the tennis courts at the south end of the field on Third Avenue but no track around the field. Note the houses on the football-field property at the north end of the field and the commercial auto shop to the east of the Grandview library at the top-center of the photo.