The Ohio State Museum, 1813 N. High St. in Columbus, was home to the Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Society (now the Ohio History Connection) from 1914 to 1970.

The museum moved to the Ohio History Center, 800 E. 17th Ave., when it opened in 1970.

The former building became Ohio State University's Sullivant Hall and is home to the Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum.