Whitehall police arrested a 22-year-old man at 8:30 a.m. April 22 at East Broad Street and Gould Road in Bexley in connection with a theft from a construction site in Whitehall.
The man reportedly was seen attempting to steal water heaters from a construction site at East Broad Street and South Hamilton Road.
The man fled from police on foot around 4:30 a.m. April 22 but was apprehended by police four hours later, walking near East Broad Street and Gould Road, reports said.
In other recent Whitehall police reports:
* Officers arrested a 31-year-old Columbus man for possession of drugs and theft; a 49-year-old Columbus man for possession of drugs and receiving stolen property; and a 33-year-old Columbus woman on an outstanding warrant after finding the trio in a vehicle that had been reported stolen.
The incident took place at 3:10 p.m. April 15 on the 800 block of Center Street, reports said.
* Burglaries were reported at 11:15 a.m. April 8 on the 900 block of Westphal Avenue; at 9:30 p.m. April 8 on the 4000 block of Beechbank Road; and at 1:35 p.m. April 11 on the 3700 block of Elm Street.
* Thefts were reported at 11:40 a.m. April 11 on the 4200 block of East Broad Street; at 11:40 a.m. April 13 on the 4200 block of Seigman Avenue; at 6:35 p.m. April 13 on the 800 block of South Hamilton Road; at 10 p.m. April 14 on the 400 block of Beechtree Road; at 2 p.m. April 16 on the 4100 block of Chandler Drive; and at 3:30 a.m. April 17 on the 100 block of Beechcreek Road.
* An assault was reported at 9:20 p.m. April 11 on the first block of Parklawn Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported at 7:20 p.m. April 9 on the 4300 block of East Broad Street; and at 6:55 a.m. April 12 on the 4400 block of East Broad Street.