A 25-year-old Columbus woman was arrested on a disorderly conduct charge at 2:19 a.m., June 14 at Mooney Street and Bridge Park Avenue after she pretended to be on a phone call with her mother after Dublin Police Department officers had informed her that she would be arrested if she did not make arrangements for her mother to pick her up.
According to Dublin police incident reports ,the woman was intoxicated and had been kicked out of a bar. She had become argumentative with people on the street outside the tavern.
Police had asked her to call her mother and confirm that she was coming to pick her up and take her home. After an hour had passed and officers realized the woman had faked the phone call to her mother, she was arrested on the disorderly conduct charge.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* A 29-year-old man was charged with assault June 17 on the 200 block of West Bridge Street.
* A 24-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs June 16 at Dublin Road and Emerald Parkway.
* A 29-year-old man was charged with drug possession June 16 on Interstate 270 westbound.
* A 20-year-old Columbus man was arrested for underage alcohol possession at 8:04 p.m. June 15 at Indian Run Falls, 700 Shawan Falls Drive.
* A 32-year-old Powell man was charged with disorderly conduct after a physical altercation at 11:54 p.m. June 12 on the 6500 block of Riverside Drive.
* Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported June 12 on the 6200 block of Shier-Rings Road.