Gahanna police recently responded to a report of people playing soccer on closed fields at a city park without permission.
The players didn't respond to a parks staff request for them to get a permit to continue playing at Shull Skate Park, 236 Granville St., according to a complaint received at 6 p.m. June 11. Officers explained the rules to the group and provided parks contact information. They left to play in Columbus, according to reports.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A Canterwood Court resident said a wallet was taken out of an unlocked vehicle overnight, according to a report received at 8:58 p.m. June 16. She said her husband found the contents of the wallet strewn on the street, and the wallet was in the sewer, reports said.
* An unlocked vehicle on Canfield Drive was rummaged through overnight, according to a report received at 8:21 p.m. June 16.
Money was taken out of the center console, reports said.
* Water bottles were stolen from a Helmbright Drive residence, according to a report received at 9:25 a.m. June 15.
* Two bicycles were stolen from the front porch at a Dunoon Drive residence, according to a report received at 2:17 p.m. June 14.
* Unlocked cars were entered at two Forestwood Drive residences overnight, according to reports received at 9:55 and 10:13 a.m. June 12. One of the residents said change was stolen from a vehicle.
* A caller reported being struck by a paint ball from a moving car at 12:55 p.m. June 11 on the 900 block of North Hamilton Road, according to police reports.
* A caller said someone was shooting paintballs at his vehicle on the 300 block of Agler Road and when he got out, he thought they were trying to shoot at him, according to a report received at 1:02 p.m. June 11.
He said he didn't see them, but he thought they were hiding.
An area bank teller said a car with two people went through the drive-thru and displayed a paintball gun.
The bank was attempting to get video, reports said.
* Eggs were thrown at a house and vehicles, according to a report received at 9:12 a.m. June 11 from a Hartney Drive resident.
* A vehicle was scratched and a tire was slashed on Deerwood Avenue, according to a report received at 11:19 p.m. June 10.