Two drivers fled from Hilliard Division of Police officers in the early morning hours of June 14, according to recent police reports.
About 12:42 a.m. June 14, an officer driving near the intersection of Cemetery Road and Britton Parkway observed a green vehicle with a broken rear window traveling on Cemetery Road at 54 mph.
The officer pursued the vehicle, and it turned into a parking lot on Cemetery and Leap roads, where the officer initiated a traffic stop with lights and a siren. However, the driver continued through the parking lot and reentered Cemetery Road eastbound toward Interstate 270.
Another officer saw the driver go through a red light and continue east on Cemetery Road.
Because only minor traffic offenses were committed, the officers did not continue pursuing the vehicle, which entered I-270, said police spokeswoman Andrea Litchfield.
At 2:57 a.m., an officer driving near Cemetery and Leap roads observed a silver sedan traveling at 60 mph and initiated a traffic stop near Cemetery Road and I-270, but the driver did not stop and went onto I-270.
Because the incident involved a minor traffic offense, officers did not pursue the vehicle onto I-270, Litchfield said.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A 54-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor, at 5:30 p.m. June 11 on the 4000 block of Main Street. A business also reported property damage during the incident.
* A 25-year-old woman was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, a misdemeanor, at 1:50 a.m. June 12 at Main Street and Luther Lane.
* A 41-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence and menacing at 10 p.m. June 13 on the 4400 block of Winterringer Street.
* A 47-year-old man was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs at 2:30 a.m. June 13 on the 3300 block of Main Street.
* A 28-year-old woman was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs at 1:10 a.m. June 14 at Davidson Road and Trueman Boulevard.
* A 27-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence and simple assault at 12:30 p.m. June 14 on the 4200 block of Ravenna Loop.
* A 35-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence and simple assault at 10:20 p.m. June 16 on the 3800 block of Sturbridge Court.