Whitehall police officers arrested a 23-year-old Whitehall man for felonious assault at 12:55 a.m. Aug. 30 behind a business on the 4300 block of East Broad Street.
Police were dispatched to the business on a report of two people fighting, according to reports.
While en route, dispatchers advised that one person was covered in blood, and Whitehall medics also were dispatched, reports said.
Both men were taken into custody and were treated at an area hospital for visible injuries, but only one was charged, according to reports. The case remains under investigation.
In other recent Whitehall police reports:
* Officers arrested four juveniles at 2:52 a.m. Aug. 30 on the 700 block of Fairway Boulevard after they were found in possession of a vehicle that had been reported stolen, police said.
Police arrested a 16-year-old Reynoldsburg boy for receiving stolen property, failure to comply with the order of a police officer, possession of marijuana and curfew violation; two 14-year-old Columbus boys for curfew violation; and a 16-year-old Columbus boy for receiving stolen property, obstructing official business, possession of marijuana and curfew violation, according to reports.
* A robbery was reported at 1:09 p.m. Aug. 30 at a business on the 3900 block of East Broad Street.
An employee of the store told police a person attempted to steal merchandise and verbally threatened a loss-prevention employee before fleeing south on Robinwood Avenue.
* Officers arrested a 15-year-old boy for tampering with evidence, inducing panic, possessing a weapon in a school safety zone and possession of tobacco at 6:56 p.m. Aug. 31 on the 4700 block of Kae Avenue.
Police were dispatched to John Bishop Park on a possible weapons complaint, according to reports.
The boy reportedly was found at Kae Avenue Elementary School.
No further information was available and the incident remains under investigation.
* Thefts were reported at 7:40 p.m. Aug. 26 on the 4300 block of Saint Margaret Lane; at 11:02 p.m. Aug. 26 on the 800 block of Exeter Road; at 11:53 a.m. Aug. 27 on the 400 block of Beechtree Road; at 5:52 p.m. Aug. 29 on the 3600 block of East Main Street; at 9:59 a.m. Aug. 31 on the 800 block of South Hamilton Road; and at 4:25 p.m. Sept. 1 on the 4000 block of Beechbank Road.
* Assaults were reported at 1:40 a.m. Aug. 27 on the 500 block of South Hamilton Road; and at 3:50 a.m. Aug. 28 on the 4500 block of East Main Street.