Here are five professional bowlers who compete using two hands:
* Jason Belmonte: A native of Australia, Belmonte has won 22 championships since 2008 and has bowled 23 perfect games as a professional. He was named this year's Pro Bowlers Association Player of the Year.
* Osku Palermaa: Like Belmonte, Palermaa began bowling with two hands as a toddler. The native of Finland has won five PBA titles and recorded five perfect games in 10 seasons on the tour.
* Anthony Simonsen: The Little Elm, Texas, native who turns 23 on Jan. 6 finished third in this year's U.S. Open and has seven PBA titles and seven perfect games. He joined the PBA Tour when he was 16.
* Kyle Troup: The son of eight-time PBA Tour winner Guppy Troup has 15 perfect games on 11 seasons as a pro. He has won 10 regional championships and three PBA events.
* Walter Ray Williams: Nicknamed "Deadeye" because of his accuracy, Williams has won 47 PBA titles and bowled 110 career 300 games. He is a nine-time PBA Player of the Year and is a member of both the PBA and USBC halls of fame.
-- Dave Purpura/ThisWeekBack to the story