Delaware: Pair of drug overdoses reported
The Delaware Police Department responded to two drug overdoses in mid-June.
Narcan was used to revive a woman suffering an overdose on the first block of Ohio Street in an incident reported at 12:11 a.m. June 13. She was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital, reports said.
A person was revived from an apparent heroin overdose reported at 8:44 p.m. June 17 on the 3000 block of Kingman Hill. That person refused further treatment, according to reports.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* An adult was charged with possession of drug-abuse instruments on the first block of Prospect Street at 1 p.m. June 18.
* Items were stolen from a vehicle parked on the first block of Waters Edge Circle in a theft reported at 8:36 a.m. June 16.
* Graffiti was spray-painted on property on the 100 block of Montrose Avenue in vandalism reported at 7:14 a.m. June 14.
* A purse was stolen from a vehicle parked on the 1800 block of Columbus Pike in a theft reported at 1:01 a.m. June 13.
* A cellphone was stolen from a vehicle parked on the 1700 block of Columbus Pike in a theft reported at 3:05 p.m. June 13.