Hilliard: Cash reported stolen during burglary
A burglary took place between noon July 19 and 4:45 p.m. July 21 at a residence on the 5600 block of Standish Court, according to Hilliard Division of Police reports.
No indications of forced entry were found, reports said, and investigators believe the burglar entered the house through a window.
About $1,500 in cash was reported missing from the residence.
In other recent Hilliard police reports:
* A laptop computer and headphones were reported stolen at 5:45 a.m. July 19 from a vehicle parked on the 4600 block of Adams Lane.
* A 9mm handgun was reported stolen between 9 p.m. July 18 and 2 p.m. July 19 from a vehicle parked on the 4600 block of Ava Point.
* A license plate was stolen between 1 p.m. July 19 and noon July 20 from a vehicle parked on the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A refrigerator, washer and dryer were reported stolen at 3:45 p.m. July 22 at a residence on the 3500 block of Paxton Drive.
* A 19-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse at 5:20 p.m. July 17 at Veterans Memorial and Revere drives.
* A 31-year-old man was arrested for felony possession of drugs at 4 p.m. July 18 on the 3800 block of Lyman Drive.
* A 31-year-old man was arrested for felony possession of drug-abuse instruments at 1:20 a.m. July 22 on the 6200 block of Janes Way.
* A 40-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug-abuse instruments at 3:35 a.m. July 22 at Cemetery Road and Lyman Drive.
* A 21-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and drug abuse at 3:50 a.m. July 23 at Lyman Drive and David Meeks Way.